Financial Aid Programs
Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, and Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnerships are types of financial aid that do not have to be repaid.
Federal Pell Grants
- Awards range from $555 - $5550.
- Available only to eligible undergraduates pursuing degrees.
- Students enrolled less than half time may be considered for a Pell Grant.
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG)
- Available only to undergraduates that are Pell eligible.
- Provides jobs on or off campus to eligible students enrolled at least halftime.
- Students are assigned to a University department or a community service agency and are paid a minimum of $8.00 per hour.
- Direct Subsidized Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Direct Parent Plus Loans (Dependent Students Only)
Louisiana GO Grant
Taylor Opportunity Program for Students (TOPS)