Administration Academics Future Students Current Students Faculty & Staff Alumni & Friends Technology
Continuing Education Programs

Returning Students

A former student who was not enrolled on the SUSLA campus for the preceding regular semester must file a formal application for readmission. A student who has been enrolled at another institution since enrollment at SUSLA must submit transcripts from all institutions enrolled in, regardless of whether credit was earned. Provisional admission may be granted pending receipt of complete and official academic records. When it is impossible to obtain complete and official academic records, provisional admission may be granted until such records are received. Failure to receive required records within 30 days from the first day of classes or it is determined, upon receipt of records that the applicant does not qualify for admission, may result in cancellation of classes and/or denial of admission for the next semester. Provisionally admitted students are not eligible to receive financial aid funds.
If a former student has been suspended for academic or other reasons, it may be necessary to appeal for readmission to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. If readmission is approved, the student is subject to the academic requirements and regulations in effect at the time of readmission. A former student must complete an application and return it to the Office of Admissions with a non-refundable $20.00 money order or cashier‘s check.
Southern University at Shreveport | Martin Luther King Jr. Drive | Shreveport, Louisiana 71107
Copyright @ 2009 Southern University at Shreveport. All rights reserved.