Physical Plant and Facilities Management
The Physical Plant Director is actively engaged in the preparation and implementation of all programs for maintenance and repair of physical plant and grounds of the campus. Incumbent supervises the operation of the central utility plant and all maintenance, custodial, and repair personnel. Additionally, the Director plans and supervises alterations and repair jobs performed by Southern University at Shreveport personnel and by contractors.
The goals of Physical Plant/Facilities Planning and Operations include:
- Improve climate environment inside buildings
- Improve cleanliness of buildings
- Implement preventive maintenance
- To provide a constant comfortable environment for teaching and learning
- To provide a clean environment for students, faculty and staff
For more information, contact:
Director of Maintenance and Grounds
3050 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive
Shreveport, LA 71107
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.