Police Department Forms
Administration Academics Future Students Current Students Faculty & Staff Alumni & Friends Technology

Forms Used by University Police

Parking Permits - Each faculty, staff, or student (full or part-time) is required to obtain a parking permit when operating a vehicle that will be parked on any of the Southern University at Shreveport campuses.  Complete the application that pertains to you (Faculty, Staff, or Student), pay a $30 fee at the Cashier’s Office, and bring the completed application, paid receipt from the Cashier, along with your Current valid drivers’ license, valid vehicle registration, previous permit (if first time, you will receive one from University Police Department), and your SUS identification card. 

University Vehicle Requests and Responsibility - This form must be completed with all required signatures before any vehicle can be assigned out.  The driver must have on file a current driving certification, current driver’s license, and a Fuel Trac gas card with you PIN.  It is the responsibility of the driver to record the mileage (before and after the trip) upon returning the vehicle.

University  Vehicle Check-Out  (Short-term)  - Use the short-term form for one-day trips.  The same requirement  applies  for checking out short-term vehicles.  

Southern University at Shreveport | Martin Luther King Jr. Drive | Shreveport, Louisiana 71107
Copyright @ 2009 Southern University at Shreveport. All rights reserved.