Delinquent Accounts/Past Due
Students that do not pay the total account balance in full by the final due date will have a financial hold placed on their record.
A financial hold (FH) restricts all university services, including future registration. If your account balance remains outstanding, the financial hold also prevents graduation as well as the processing of official transcripts.
Student accounts remaining unpaid by the end of the term are deemed delinquent and will be reviewed for Collections.
Contact the Student’s Account Office to:
• Resolve your delinquent balance.
• Set-up payment arrangements and avoid further collection action.
• Discuss your financial difficulties and recommend repayment options
All delinquent balances must be satisfied in full before students are permitted to register for classes. Requests for transcripts and diplomas will be denied until all delinquencies are resolved.
Further collection actions may include but are not limited to:
• Referral to an external agency
• Credit Bureau reporting
• Collection/attorney fees added to the delinquent balance