Compressed Video Conferencing Classrooms
Southern University at Shreveport maintains two compressed video conferencing classrooms.
- The J. Bennett Johnston, Jr. Video Conference Classroom is located in Room B-10 of the Stone Lecture Hall.
- The Metro Center houses a compressed video classroom on the third floor in Room 311.
- Requests for use of the Video Conferencing facilities shall be forwarded to the Information Technology Center at least one (1) week prior to the date needed (Some exceptions may apply).
- Access by the general public is not allowed.
- The Video Conferencing facilities shall be available for University uses and other use complying with the University Community Outreach goals.
- Distance Learning Classes shall take precedence over all other requests for the use of Videoconferencing facilities.
- Qualified staff and/or faculty member shall supervise the facilities while in use.
- The handling of Videoconferencing equipment shall be restricted to personnel trained in the operations of the equipment.
- Removal, tampering, or rearranging of equipment, furniture, and other resources is not allowed.
- The use of resources in the Videoconferencing facilities for personal or commercial projects is strictly prohibited.
For more information, contact:
Fred Moss, IV
Coordinator of Instuctional Technology Services
Stone Lecture Hall, Room B-02