Third Party Payments
Payments made by third party vendors via letters, purchase orders, or invoices must be presented in person or by e-mail to the Student Accounts Office each semester in order for the student’s account to be updated.
SUSLA is currently partnered with the following Third Party Vendors:
- Saudi Arabia Cultural Mission
- Coordinating & Development Corporation
- City of Shreveport (TAA, WIA)
- US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Louisiana Rehabilitation Services
Any student inquiring to utilize a third party vendor not listed, please contact Phillippa George at 318-670-9385.
- Exemptions/Waivers-Documentation must be submitted in person or by e-mail to the Student Accounts Office each semester in order for the student’s account to be updated.
Students are liable for any unpaid balances. Please allow 2-3 business days for your Third Party Contract to post. Once your payment is posted, you will be able to log in to your SUSLA Student Banner Account and accept your fees.