Administrative Technology Specialist Gainful Employment information, students can possibly obtain jobs as
- Information Technology Specialist
- Administrative Support Specialist
- Data Entry Specialist
- Administrative Technology Specialist
Average Administrative Technology Specialist Salary, $37,000
Gainful Employment Disclosures
Q. How much will this program cost me? *
A. Tuition and fees: $3996
Books and supplies: $750
On-campus room & board: $4,505
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Q. What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
A. Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
Federal loans: $3,500 Private education loans: $0 Institutional financing plan: $0
he school has elected to provide the following additional information: 74% of program graduates used loans to help finance their costs for this program.
Q. How long will it take me to complete this program?
A. The program is designed to take two (2) semesters to complete.
Q. What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
A. The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Please see your advisor or University Catalog for more information.