Southern University at Shreveport's Office of Graphic Services/Document Management Center provides assistance in producing brochures, flyers, programs, and bulletins; duplication; and other printing services.
Graphic Services also provides ideas in design and layout, and suggestions on the most cost-effective ways to produce a project. Whether providing information about a program or its services, recruiting students, sports information, acknowledging achievers or supporters, the messages sent through graphic presentations become part of the total image of the University.
Graphic Services' aim is to assist in developing projects and materials in an effective and timely manner in order to reach the various targeted audiences.
The Department operates within the resources and budget guidelines that the customer provides and that are approved and required by University standards and regulations.
Services include the following:
- suggest design and layout of materials or publications
- help to write or re-write small copy information (flyers, announcements, special cards, etc.)
- assist departments and organizations with creative ways to best present information to targeted audiences
- advise on production and printing alternatives to suit budget restraints
- provide clip art and graphics, and limited stock photography
- duplication of materials (in black & white and limited in-house color) that are designed by Graphic Services
Faculty, staff or students needing assistance in producing brochures, flyers, programs, etc. should contact this office located in the Fine Arts Building. Services provided by this office must be of University nature.
Graphic Service & Multi-Media Coordinator