- Components of Program Assessment
- Institutional Reports
- Outcomes Assessment Cycle
- Outcomes Assessment and Quality Management
- SACS Reaffirmation Efforts
- Student Achievement Data
- Workshops, Trainings and Presentations
- Writing Assessment Results
- Writing Student Learning Outcomes
- Writing the Use of Results
- Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
- The Academy of Excellence
- The Assessment Library
Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs Resources/External Links
The following resources are helpful for preparing proposals and identifying funding sources.
Search the grant programs of federal grant-making agencies. You can also register to be notified of grant opportunities.
Look here for general information on foundation/non-profit granting agencies.
Provides grant funding only available to colleges and universities in Louisiana.
This federal agency provides funding for the humanities arena, including funding for individuals.
Federal agency that supports funding for the arts.
Federal agency funds grants related to STEM: science, technology, engineering and math.
This federal agency funds grants in the area of allied health and nursing education programs.
This federal agency provides funding for projects that seek to foster workforce initiatives.