Student Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes Upon completion of the Radiologic Technology Program, students will able to:
- Demonstrate effective patient care skills.
- Effectively demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills by formulating and applying correct technical factors to produce diagnostic images.
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving to produce diagnostic images based on patient and equipment variables.
- Demonstrate proficiency in radiographic positioning.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance of professional organizations.
- Display professional behavior in the clinical environment.