- Academic Affairs
- Administrative & Operations
- Career Services
- Center for Student Success
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Science & Technology
- Student Activities and Services
- SUSLA Connect
- TRiO Community Programs
- University Library
- University Museum
- University Police
How to Join the Jaguar E-Nation
All supporting documents must be received by posted deadline. Once all documents have been received, your application will be reviewed for admission. Allow two weeks for all documents to be received and Accuplacer scores evaluated before receiving your email acceptance notification. This email will notify you of your advisement and registration date.
Incomplete or late applicants for credit programs will be advised to consider special admission status or a future term. The application will be maintained for one academic year from the date of application. Applicants will then have to complete the admissions process and submit all documents again.
Apply to SUSLA in Three Easy Steps! These steps must be completed before you can register for classes.
Complete online admissions application here.
Two Simple Steps to Receive Financial Aid:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here.
SUSLA’s School Code is 00768600
- Click here to complete your remaining requirements or view your award information.
Placement Testing (If necessary)
You must submit scores or select one of the following:
- Schedule the Accuplacer Placement Assessment by clicking here OR
- Provide test scores for all 4 areas of the Accuplacer Assessment taken within the last five years
- Provide eligible SAT1 or ACT scores taken within the last 5 years.
- Provide a transcript(s) showing you have passed degree level English and algebra with grade of C or better from an approved regionally-accredited institution(s).
Click here for testing and assessment information.
Contact Mr. Mark Hall at 318-670-9450 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a test.