IT Applications Support
The major focus of ITC is to operate and maintain the enterprise information system for SUSLA. Our Database and Application Support team handles design, development, support, and administration of SUSLA's database and application systems. The ITC provides technical services to support the university website and applications including Banner Web, Moodle, IDWorks Card System etc.
Applications Development and Database Services
- Systems Analysis.
- Database System Administration and Security.
- Web Applications Development.
- Preparing Administrative Reports.
- Quality assurance.
- Banner-Financial Aid, Finance and HR support.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring databases and applications
ATTENTION: Effective immediately ALL Students registered for classes, will receive access to Moodle, Skymail, Campus Login and Wi-fi. You will be using the same credentials (passwords) to log in to each.