- Academic Affairs
- Administrative & Operations
- Career Services
- Center for Student Success
- Facilities & Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Science & Technology
- Student Activities and Services
- SUSLA Connect
- TRiO Community Programs
- University Library
- University Museum
- University Police
INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS REPORTS ON QUALITY
Standardized Survey Reports
Linked below are the results of standardized surveys administered institutionally (i.e., to students across the institution). Standardized surveys are typically valid and reliable instruments that can be used to understand more about a specific population(s) of interest as well as to see how an institution compares against other institutions.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE SURVEY OF STUDENT ENGAGEMENT(CCSSE)
The CCSSE is a product of the Center of Community College Student Engagement that is designed to help institutions focus on good educational practice and identify areas in which they can improve their programs and services for students. The survey asks about practices and student behavior that are highly correlated with student learning and retention.
- CCSSE Key Findings and Executive Summary (Spring 2016 Results)
- CCSSE Benchmark Scores Report (Spring 2016 Results)
- CCSSE Student Financial Health Report (Spring 2016 Results)
STUDENT SATISFACTION INVENTORY™ (SSI)
The SSI is a product of Ruffalo Noel Levitz that is designed to help institutions strengthen the quality of the student experience through precise, comprehensive satisfaction assessment. The tool measures student satisfaction and priorities, showing you how satisfied students are as well as what issues are important to them.
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ Results (Fall 2015 Results)
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ Interpretive Guide
INSTITUTIONAL PRIORITES SURVEY™ (IPS)
The IPS is a product of Ruffalo Noel Levitz that is designed to assess the satisfaction and priorities of campus administrators, staff and faculty. The IPS is used in conjunction with the SSI to reveal areas of agreement and disagreement between students and campus personnel.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ Results (Fall 2015 Results)
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ -- Institutional Priorities Survey™ Combo Report (Fall 2015 Results)
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ Interpretive Guide
INSTITUTIONALLY DEVELOPED SURVEY REPORTS
Linked below are the results of institutionally developed surveys administered to faculty, staff and/or students across the institution—in most instances. These surveys have been collaboratively developed to assess some aspect of the University.
INSTITUTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY
Implemented fall 2014, the Customer Service Survey is a perpetual initiative that seeks to improve the institutions customer experience. Linked below are the annual results since implementation.
- 2016-2017 Customer Service Survey Results
- 2015-2016 Customer Service Survey Results
- 2014-2015 Customer Service Survey Results
ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT SURVEYS
A myriad of enrollment management surveys are administered at various points of student interaction. Linked below are survey reports that seek to understand student experiences with the enrollment management process.
- Enrollment Management Focus Group Report (Spring 2016 Results)
- “Why I Didn’t Enroll at SUSLA” Survey Results (Fall 2015 Results)
GRADUATE EXIT SURVEY
The Graduate Exit Survey is administered to graduating students at the point of checkout. Each academic year—fall term to summer term—the results are aggregated and disseminated. The survey was collaboratively developed in 2014 by a group of faculty and staff. The survey assesses students overall experience with the University.
Annually, the University hosts a welcome and professional development day for faculty and staff. Below are the satisfaction results of each event (since evaluation implementation).