- Academic Affairs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Catalog
- Academic Degree Plans
- Academic Programs
- AmeriCorps Senior Foster Grandparent Volunteer Program
- Career Services
- Center for Student Success (CSS)
- Continuing Education
- Community & Workforce Development
- Course Description
- E-BOOKS Program
- Faculty Handbook
- Louisiana Transfer Degree
- Small Business Development Center
- SU College Connect Program
- TRiO Programs
The University Catalog is published biennially during the fall semester of even-numbered years.
The print catalog contains information about the University, academic programs and course information, and information regarding registration and enrollment. Current course information can be found online through the Banner Student Information System.
Check the online Academic Calendar for the latest revisions.
View current Catalog:
View previous catalogs:
NOTE: University Catalogs published prior to 2006 are available in the Library and Office of Records and Registrar.