All NEW Students are required to submit a photograph for a Jaguar ID Card prior to coming to the campus for pick up. Current Students, Faculty and Staff will only receive a reprint. You will be notified by email when your ID is ready for pick up!
How to request your ID?
All NEW students and Faculty/Staff would submit a request for you ID via Secure Document Upload by clicking the following link:https://www.susla.edu/InformationTechnologySecureUpload. To access this form, you would login with your SUS login credentials (it will be the same login information you use to log into Moodle, SUS Email and Banner).
For more information regarding login assistance, click here.
Ensure your photo meets the following criteria:
- Current Photo
- Submit picture in .jpg format ONLY
- Centered face with neutral facial expression or a natural smile.
- Face straight ahead; No tilting head or angles.
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone.
- No hats, scarves or sunglasses or any article that may obstruct the face or hair.
- No other visible people or objects.
- High-resolution photography strongly recommended
- No filters of any kind (black & white, sepia, Photoshop, etc.)
Note: All students pay $10 as a part of their tuition and fees for an ID each semester. Any replacement cards will be $10.00, a late fee of $10 will be assessed after the census date.