Visit the Office of Information Technology to get your picture taken for your student ID or complete the Online Photo Submission process to upload a picture and pick up Monday-Thursday | 8am-5pm, Friday | 8am-Noon (with the exception of observed holidays).
How to request your ID Online
Use our online portal to easily submit the photo you would like included on your ID Card. You can submit your photo with a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Note: To access this form, you would login with your SUS login credentials (it will be the same login information you use to log into Moodle, SUS Email and Banner).
For more information regarding login assistance, click here.
Our office will then review the photo and notify you via your SUSLA email if it is approved or denied. The Division of Information Technology reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet our requirements.
Once approved, students can pick up their Student ID Card at the Division of Information Technology Center Rm. A-44.
All students must provide a fee sheet indicating they have registered AND paid in full for classes to be eligible for an ID Card.
Faculty and staff can also submit an online request to print their ID.
How to Upload Your ID Photo
- Log in to here
- Click the Complete This Form box to complete request
- Check the option that applies to you (New Student, Current Student, Connect Student etc.)
- Attach the necessary documents (Fee Sheet)
- Attach Photo (Please ensure that your image meets the below criteria)
- Current Photo
- Submit picture in .jpg/png
- Centered face with neutral facial expression or a natural smile.
- Face straight ahead; No tilting head or angles.
- Cropped from just above the top of the head to the collarbone.
- No hats, scarves or sunglasses or any article that may obstruct the face or hair.
- No other visible people or objects.
- High-resolution photography strongly recommended
- No filters of any kind (black & white, sepia, Photoshop, etc.)
Note: Photo submissions are reviewed manually. It will take up to 24 hours to process. Your first ID is free, replacement charges are $10.