- Academic Calendar
- Academic Catalog
- Accounting Services
- Banner Links
- Campus Map
- Campus Safety Resources
- COVID-19 Updates
- Departments' Directory
- Division of Administration
- Division of Information Technology
- Dynamic Forms
- Electronic Help Desk
- Employee Handbook
- Emergency Preparedness
- Employee Confidentiality
- Emergency Communications Network (ECN)
- Employee Timesheet Information
- Employee Retirement Eligibility
- Employee Retirement System
- Employee Group Benefits
- Facility Services
- Faculty Handbook
- General Catalog
- Graphic Services Request Form
- Louisiana Employment Online
- Marketing & Social Media Request Form
- Media and Computer Labs
- Jaguar ID
- Organizational Chart
- Parking and Traffic
- Password Reset
- Payroll Forms
- Teacher Retirement System
- Technology-Use Policy
- University Police
- University Library
Southern University at Shreveport accepts the following methods of payment. We do not accept personal checks or e-mail payments.
Money Orders/Cashier’s Check
All money orders/cashier’s checks must be issued in U. S. dollars and drawn on or payable through a U.S. Bank.
Make your money order payable to: Southern University at Shreveport. Write your 9-digit Banner ID number on the front and mail it to:
Southern University at Shreveport
3050 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Shreveport, LA 71107
IMPORTANT: Be sure to use the correct address for mailing payments. Delays in posting your payment may result!
Credit/Debit Card Payments
Southern University accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit or debit card payments.
- Access your SUSLA banner account
- Click Student Information, Grade, and Financial Aid
- Click Student Records/Grade
- Click Account Summary by Term
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Credit Card Payment’
- Enter the amount you want to pay and click submit
- **You will be redirected to another site**
- Click ‘Continue Checkout’ and enter your information Log on to Student Banner Account
**Do not make a credit/debit card payment for any balance you anticipate will be paid with financial aid, scholarships, waivers, stipends, or other awards. After you have submitted your payment, refresh your banner account to verify your payment posted. The balance on your Account Summary by term should reflect the payment.
Call the cashier at 318-670-9305.
Cash payment are only accepted in –person. You may pay in cash (U.S. Dollars only) at the cashier window located in the Leonard C. Barnes Administration Building.
Financial Aid Payments
If you are receiving financial aid for this semester:
- Deduct any pending financial aid from your current account balance. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by the payment due date to avoid late charges.
- Aid will be posted to your student account as it is received. Review Financial Aid information here: /page/financial-aid