Southern University at Shreveport to Offer COVID-19 Surge Testing and Vaccinations
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Schedule:
- COVID-19 testing for the athletes at SUSLA is currently on every Monday and Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at Newton-Smith which is next door to SUSLA.
- If students are not available during this timeframe, they may go over to the David Raines Health Center at 1625 David Raines Road from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please call (318) 425-2252 with their name and date of birth. Let Ms. Kennedy, Clinic Manager know they are from SUSLA.
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations will be offered to faculty and staff on August 25, 26, and 27, 2021 in the Alphonse Jackson Building, 1st Floor.
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations will be offered to students on August 30, 31, and September 1, 2021, 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m. in the Alphonse Jackson Building, 1st Floor.
- COVID-19 surge testing & vaccinations will be offered to the public beginning on September 2, 2021, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 9:00am to 3:00pm and continuing for 6 weeks. The surge testing & vaccinations will be held in the student parking lot area at Southern University at Shreveport.
Southern University at Shreveport is in partnership with David Raines Community Health Center, the National Guard, Louisiana Department of Public Health, LSU Health, Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Testing for America, All of Us Research Program, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.