Five Campuses, One System, One Login: A new Southern Universal login (mySUlogin) and email account has been created for you.
MySUlogin is a Single Sign-On (SSO) login that can be used to access a variety of enterprise applications on all campuses of the Southern University System.
Your new mySUlogin (FirstName.LastName@sus.edu) will allow you to log in to:
- Banner System
- Moodle LMS
- mySUlogin Email
- mySUmobile App
- SSO-enabled applications (Dynamic Forms, etc.)
I. How do I log into mySUlogin email
To access your mySUlogin email, please follow these instructions:
- Click here to login into mySUemail
- Enter mySUemail address: email@example.com
- Enter your Password: If login in for the first-time, your default password will be the first 4 characters of your last name (lower case) and the last four digits of your “U” number (SSN for accounts created before May 25). For example, Jane Brown and U00001234 password will be brow1234.
** Please note you will continue to have access and receive campus communications via your local campus email account. Your campus email account will soon be reformatted similar to your mySUlogin to make both accounts easier to remember.
II. How do I change my password?
If you have forgotten your password or need to change or reset your password, please visit mySUlogin Password Reset tool.
For any other assistance, please contact the DoIT Help Desk at
- SUSLA: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. How to log into Moodle?
- mySUlogin is your new Single Sign-On (SSO) credential for the Moodle Consolidated. It can also be used to sign into the BannerSUnited system, and soon will be extended to other applications system-wide. The format is as follows:
Password: brow1234 (first 4 of last name,last 4 of Banner ID)
Your initial password is the first 4 characters of your last name and the last four digits of your Social Security number. For example:
Name: Jane Brown
Name: John Doe
SS: XXX-XX 1234
If you need assistance with your login, please contact your campus’ IT Help Desk for the correct username.
For convenience, you can look up your login information by accessing the Lookup Login Page: https://moodle