Benefits of a Member
- Scholarship/stipend to support tuition, books, meal plans, housing, and fees deemed educational needs.
- Personal accountability and support via weekly collaboration meetings with WCUSA Director.
- Professional Development through cultural activities, college tours, guest speakers, and educational activities to increase academic achievement and awareness.
- Brotherhood development with fellow members through Peer Group Meetings and Academic Learning Communities.
- Mentorship Development with Community Professional Liaisons.
- Leadership Development with volunteer opportunities in the community and at Southern University at Shreveport.
- WCUSA Student Leader Ambassador opportunities in the Southern University A & M System and the community at large.
- Access to the following services:
o Academic Counseling
o Academic Career Planning
o Academic Coaching
o Academic Transfer/Graduation Assistance
o Academic Tutoring