Virtual Registration and Advisement
All academic advisors will conduct individual academic advising appointments via Zoom. We’re all navigating this process and we know there will be a learning curve. We appreciate your patience, flexibility and overall understanding during this time!
Zoom is a video conferencing software that allows for video and audio communication for all meetings.
There are two options for academic advising for student appointments which allows you to receive academic advising services from anywhere you have internet or phone access:
- Video conferencing appointments online with ZOOM
- Phone appointments using Zoom
During an advising appointment an academic advisor can:
- Provide you with information about program requirements
- Discuss concerns about your academic performance
- Assist you in creating academic and graduation plans
- Provide you information about college policies and resources
Let’s Get Started . . .
I. Schedule Your Advising Appointment
For online individual academic advising appointments, please schedule an appointment with an academic (major) advisor using the link assigned to your major displayed in the links below: