Southern University at Shreveport is committed to enhancing the service experience for all who visit our campus.To that end, we are pleased to announce the addition of the Welcome Center coming in fall 2020! Just as our students’ learning spaces are transforming to virtual environments, SUSLA is transforming our service model to meet our guests’ needs with a space created to provide fast, efficient, friendly service in a clean and safe manner!
WHAT IS THE SUSLA WELCOME CENTER?
- An inviting space to welcome and service visitors in a fast, friendly and efficient manner
- Center point for allowing current and prospective students, parents, and community partners to take a virtual exploration of
- Academic and Workforce Programs
- Student Affairs and Campus Life (Enrollment Services, Veterans, Athletics, Band, Housing)
- Innovative technology via self-help kiosks will expedite the process for enrollment, admissions, and financial aid
- A hybrid of in person from friendly Ambassadors and virtual assistance will provide answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) to reduce wait time or a need for office visit.
- For answers to your FAQ’s, Visit our Virtual Help desk at: http://www.susla.edu/subhome/143