- Components of Program Assessment
- Institutional Reports
- Outcomes Assessment Cycle
- Outcomes Assessment and Quality Management
- SACS Reaffirmation Efforts
- Student Achievement Data
- Workshops, Trainings and Presentations
- Writing Assessment Results
- Writing Student Learning Outcomes
- Writing the Use of Results
- Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
- The Academy of Excellence
- The Assessment Library
Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) provides leadership, information, services and support to the university community in the acquisition and administration of projects and programs funded from sources outside Southern University at Shreveport.
OSP has the institutional authority as the University’s representative for grants, contracts and other agreements from government agencies, foundation and private entities. OSP coordinates activities with the Division of Finance and Administration with regard to compliance with regulations and guidelines of SUSLA, SU System, State of Louisiana, federal and project sponsor as mandated by requisite for accepting funds.
Our mission is to foster the development of extramural projects in support of the role, scope and enterprise of Southern University at Shreveport. OSP maintains administrative responsibilities to the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Grant, Title III, Part B – Strengthening Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Grant and the Title III, Part F - Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (SAFRA) Grant.