- Components of Program Assessment
- Institutional Reports
- Outcomes Assessment Cycle
- Outcomes Assessment and Quality Management
- SACS Reaffirmation Efforts
- Student Achievement Data
- Workshops, Trainings and Presentations
- Writing Assessment Results
- Writing Student Learning Outcomes
- Writing the Use of Results
- Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
- The Academy of Excellence
- The Assessment Library
Institutional Effectiveness Reports on Quality
Standardized Survey Reports
Linked below are the results of standardized surveys administered institutionally (i.e., to students across the institution). Standardized surveys are typically valid and reliable instruments that can be used to understand more about a specific population(s) of interest as well as to see how an institution compares against other institutions.
COMMUNITY COLLEGE SURVEY OF STUDENT ENGAGEMENT(CCSSE)
The CCSSE is a product of the Center of Community College Student Engagement that is designed to help institutions focus on good educational practice and identify areas in which they can improve their programs and services for students. The survey asks about practices and student behavior that are highly correlated with student learning and retention.
- CCSSE Key Findings and Executive Summary (Spring 2018 Results)
- CCSSE Benchmark Scores Report (Spring 2018 Results)
- CCSSE Academic Mindset Report (Spring 2018 Results)
INSTITUTIONALLY DEVELOPED SURVEY REPORTS
Linked below are the results of institutionally developed surveys administered to faculty, staff and/or students across the institution—in most instances. These surveys have been collaboratively developed to assess some aspect of the University.
INSTITUTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SURVEY
Implemented Fall 2014, the Customer Service Survey is a perpetual initiative that seeks to improve the institutions customer experience. Linked below are the annual results for the past three years.
- 2018-2019 Customer Service Survey Results
- 2017-2018 Customer Service Survey Results
- 2016-2017 Customer Service Survey Results
GRADUATE EXIT SURVEY
The Graduate Exit Survey is administered to graduating students at the point of checkout. Each academic year—fall term to summer term—the results are aggregated and disseminated. The survey was collaboratively developed in 2014 by a group of faculty and staff. The survey assesses students overall experience with the University.
- 2018-2019 Graduate Exit Survey Results
- 2017-2018 Graduate Exit Survey Results
- 2016-2017 Graduate Exit Survey Results
Annually, the University hosts a welcome and professional development day for faculty and staff. Below are the satisfaction results of each event for the past three years.