PSGT PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES (PSLO’s)
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Prepare to successfully sit for the Registered Polysomnographic Technologist™ (RPSGT) Examination given by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist.
- Demonstrate competency and proficiency in the scoring and interpretation of the Polysomnogram (PSG).
- Exhibit Professionalism, adhere to ethical principles, and sensitivity to a diverse patient population according to the PSGT Program, Clinical Affiliates, and the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (BRPT) Code of Ethics.
- Compile accurate sleep reports after analyzing the data within a proficiently scored Polysomnogram (PSG).
- Utilize critical thinking and problem solving when using diagnostic and therapeutic modalities used in sleep technology.